Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced over 200 vacancies for various engineering positions. Check your eligibility and how to apply here.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced a recruitment drive for 247 engineering vacancies.
Things to know:
· The vacancies being advertised for include project engineers, trainee engineers and trainee officers.
· These vacancies are for the Bengaluru Complex of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
· If selected, candidates will be engaged on a contract basis for up to; four years for project engineers; and up to three years for trainee engineers and trainee officers.
· Project engineers will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 55,000 in their fourth year, trainee engineers and trainee officers will be paid up to Rs 40,000.
· To access the official notification and find out the requirements for applying, click here.
· There are a total of 247 vacancies, of which 67 are for project engineers, 169 are for trainee engineers, and 11 are for trainee officers.
· The upper age limit as on 1 January 2022 for the project engineer position should not be more than 32 years of age; for the trainee engineer and trainee officer position, not be more than 28 years of age.
· Selected candidates will be called for an interview, details of which will be sent via email.
· Candidates who wish to apply for the vacancies must do so on or before 4 February 2022.
· An application fee of Rs 500 for the project engineer vacancy; and Rs 200 for the trainee engineer and trainee officer; will have to be paid at the time of application submission.
· Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the vacancies.
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years course) from recognised Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electrical / Civil Engineering.
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (4 years course)/B.Arch (5 years course) Engineering from recognised Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electrical / Architecture.
Trainee Officer (Finance):
Two Years MBA in Finance from reputed University/ Institution/College.
Documents needed at the time of application submission:
· Scanned passport size photo
· Valid mark sheet or any other valid document as proof of date of birth
· Final degree/Provisional Degree certificate of relevant qualification
· Caste/Tribe/Community/Disability/Economic status Certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS respectively
· Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer
· Candidates employed on permanent/Fixed term basis in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application.
· Candidates employed on temporary basis in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit Offer of Appointment and latest payslip.
For further details or any clarifications, you can email: email@example.com or call on 080-22195369.
To access the official website, click here.
(Edited by Divya Sethu)
We at The Better India want to showcase everything that is working in this country. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time. If you read us, like us and want this positive movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the following buttons.
Please read these FAQs before contributing.
Get your daily dose of uplifting stories, positive impact, and updates delivered straight into your inbox.